Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Stop Motion Animation of Falling


For class, I had to create a stop motion animation. This was my first time ever animating stop motion and it was a fun and interesting process. The whole concept behind my animation was "playing with food," so I decided to shoot it in my kitchen using things I'd find around my house. For my monster, I ripped and cut a couple of shapes out of construction paper for the head and the tongue and drew on an eye and nostril, then used a magnet to act as a hinge where both jaws meet. For the little food bit, I used another magnet. After that, it was just a matter of taping the papers to my refrigerator. I used my ball toss reference from a few assignments ago to time and plan my animation. I then shot it on the Stop Motion Studio app. After that, I added a title card and looped my animation on Adobe Premiere.

No comments:

Post a Comment